Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 161% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,564 (€1,766) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)