Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,204 (₨98,480) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)