Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15199 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,011 (₨177,714) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)