Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17210 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,194 (₨169,628) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (26 minutes ago)