Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 501%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 202% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,206 (€2,412) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)