Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 762%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 290% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,931 (€3,038) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)