Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 206% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,859 (€2,187) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)