Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 197% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,193 (€2,915) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)