Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,650 (€1,902) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)