Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.289 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,617 (4,574TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)