Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.485 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,637 (4,824TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)