Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 330% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 64,494 (kr22,774) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)