Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 285% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,690 (kr22,166) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)