Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,155 (4,764TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)