Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15259 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,445 (Shilling114,327) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)