Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,472 (3,358 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (18 minutes ago)