Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.122 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,668 (3,840 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (17 minutes ago)