Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,284 (4,208 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (30 minutes ago)