Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,740 (4,536 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)