Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14726 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,778 (161,464 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)