Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,435 (Bs 35,399) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)