Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.765 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,250 (Bs 18,277) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)