Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,831 (15,006 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (30 minutes ago)