Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.902 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,410 (11,783 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)