Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,544 (16,879 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)