Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,573 (19,096 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)