Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 280% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,932 (€2,742) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)