Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,789 (8,345 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)