Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.222 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,636 (9,287 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)