Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14658 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,103 (143,965 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)