Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,627 (₨66,808) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)