Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.688 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 303% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,408 (NZ$4,761) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)