Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05399 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,925 (517,207 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)