Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06196 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,782 (464,508 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)