Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.130 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 186% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,739 (€2,223) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)