Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,217 (17,201 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)