Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 572%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.142 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 284% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,609 (AU$4,074) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)