Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,125 (3,559TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)