Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 196% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,036 (€2,455) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (28 minutes ago)