Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,206 (元14,151) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)