Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,760 (元20,476) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)