Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00790 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,074 (2,035,890 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)