Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,164 (2,535,311 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)