Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00787 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,387 (2,210,676 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)