Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,120 (30,635₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)