Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,181 (27,671₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)