Cost of living comparison between Dnipro, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,369 (31,239₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)