Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08878 EGP / DJF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 316% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 64,930 (731,324 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)