Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.383 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,056 (4,119TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)