Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.366 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,104 (5,520TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)