Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.145 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,170 (4,309TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)