Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,056 (₨99,870) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)