Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,967 (₨79,135) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (37 minutes ago)