Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,560 (₨87,431) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)