Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.900 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 282% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,316 ($3,605) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)