Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 300% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,943 ($3,159) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)