Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 269% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,267 ($2,452) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)