Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 487%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.902 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 401% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 81,397 ($4,306) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)