Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 260% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,558 ($3,241) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)