Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 244% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,775 (€2,146) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)