Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16868 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,325 (₨ 96,781) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)