Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28029 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,450 (₨47,986) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)