Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23794 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,605 (Taka 166,448) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)