Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14550 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,537 (₨120,527) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)