Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,073 (Rp 12,772,291) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)