Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,999 (Rp 12,488,454) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)