Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,393 (Rp 16,893,224) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)