Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,353 (Rp 22,295,028) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)