Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,053 (Rp 25,730,667) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)