Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,606 (5,681TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)