Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.037 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,747 (4,714TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)