Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,729 (5,768TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (21 minutes ago)