Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,535 (₨77,734) in Dehra Dun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)