Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31565 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,734 (Php75,190) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)