Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,874 (€857) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)