Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.638 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,329 (元10,359) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)