Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,134 (元7,946) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)