Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,765 (元13,223) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 1 hour ago)