Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,867 (元14,185) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)