Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36308 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,523 (Php70,298) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)