Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,558 (5,499,960 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)