Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,145 (4,705,209 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)