Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.200 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,593 (﷼ 9,664) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)