Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 180% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,961 (﷼ 8,717) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)