Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 263% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,977 (﷼ 11,698) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)