Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.813 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,784 (﷼ 7,227) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)