Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.621 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,582 (元10,525) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (32 minutes ago)