Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 217% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,323 (₩2,840,813) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)