Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01600 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 248% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,473 (₩3,529,953) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)