Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01653 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,627 (₩2,518,629) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)