Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,277 (₩2,816,683) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)