Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,309 (₩2,217,108) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)