Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 191% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,743 (₩2,620,086) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)