Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EGP / VND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,099 (39,173,107 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)