Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,498 (31,748,499 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)